Is Snoop Dogg his way to becoming a billionaire with his startup investments? One of them is now valued at $30B+. Here are some of his investment greatest hits.
His VC firm, Casa Verde, founded in 2015, was one of the first to focus on the cannabis industry. In 2018, they received $45M in debut funding and raised another fund in 2020 of $100M.
Snoop Dogg also invested in Reddit way back in 2014. Now, the company is worth $6B with more than 430M users and 100K communities.
He is also in the crypto space, having launched his own NFT with a collection called "A Journey With The Dogg" where one of his pieces sold for more than $100k.
Snoop Dogg was also early into Robinhood, which makes stock trading easy for everyone. They got in when it was worth $62M and now it's a public company worth over $30B.
Snoop Dogg has been droppin' capital like it's hot and it seems to be working out pretty well for him. Follow for more!
- Snoop Dogg’s company makes first investment in Europe in cannabis start-up
- Snoop Dogg’s Bitcoin Investments
- Snoop Dogg sells NFT for over $100,000 USD
- Rapper Snoop Dogg and producer Deadmau5 are planning to invest in the metaverse
- What Snoop Dogg can teach you about brand partnerships
- Jared Leto, Snoop Dogg invest in Robinhood