Edit: Paris commented/followed on Twitter & Tiktok!
We all know Paris Hilton from tabloids and reality TV shows such as The Simple Life and Cooking With Paris but she's actually been a prolific startup investor for years and here are 5 of her recent investments!
Just recently, Paris invested in ORIGYN which has a certification platform that helps NFT owners identify and authenticate their digital and physical items. She is not new to the crypto space and Fortune even named her the 7th most influential person in NFT.
3. Good Catch
Alongside Woody Harrelson and Shailene Woodley, Paris also invested in Good Catch which is a plant-based seafood brand with products such as fish sticks, fish fillets, fish burgers, crab cakes, and a lot more.
4. Glam App
She also invested in the Glam App which is considered the "Uber" for beauty where you can book makeup, grooming, and beauty services on demand.
- Socialite Paris Hilton Backs $20 Million Strategic Investment in NFT Protocol Origyn
- Paris Hilton's LinkedIn
- Camila Cabello, Paris Hilton, and Priyanka Chopra Invest in Avatar Startup Genies
- Paris Hilton Invests In The Glam App, It’s Like ‘Uber For Beauty’
- Is Paris Hilton Vegan? She Invests in Good Catch With Woody Harrelson. That’s Hot.
- Podcast-Clip Startup Podz Taps Katie Couric, Paris Hilton, Mara Schiavocampo as Investors and Advisers
- Paris Hilton's Net Worth Is About to Be Even Higher Than Her Parents' (and Not Because She's an Heiress)